Thursday, March 30, 2000
Location: Grand Ballroom A, Grove Park Inn
- Keynote Address: Dr. Elizabeth Wayland Barber. "The Mummies of Chinese Turkistan"
- Irena Calinescu and Cara Varnell. "The Resurrection of an American Film Star: the Beloved Cowardly Lion"
- Nancy Buenger. "Wet With Blood: the investigation of Mary Todd Lincoln's cloak"
- Sylvie François, Claude Brault and Mary M. Brooks. ''Mémoire Corporative. strategies in creating a theatrical costume collection while performing art"
- Barbara Cases C. and Ana María Rojas Z. "Preventive Conservation: technically recording and making a reproduction of a late Chinchorro infant-mummy"
- Nancy Odegaard, Mike Jacobs, Marilen Pool and Thomas Braun. "Threads And Treads: woven sandals from the Southwest"
- Olga Negnevitsky and Tamar Schick. "Conservation And Study Of Four 6,000 Year-Old Textiles From The Judean Desert"
Friday, March 31
- Sarah Foskett. "Are Yeez 'Appy: the framing and installation of banners for the Museum Of Scotland"
- Joy Gardiner, Janice Carlson, Linda Eaton and Kate Duffy. ''That Fabric Seems Extremely Bright': non-destructive characterization of nineteenth century mineral dyes via XRF analysis"
- Dilys Blum, Sara Lynn Reiter and Virginia J. Whelan. "The Ormerod Bedcover: research and treatment"
- Jan Vuori, Debra Daly Hartin, Season Tse, Anne Maheux and Anne Ruggles. "Local Stain Removal from Océanie, la mer by Henri Matisse: the development of a reducing bleach technique using a suction disk, ultrasonic mister, and airbrush"
- Robin Hanson. "Melding Eighteenth-Century Traditions with Twentieth-Century Technologies or Crèche Crisis Culminates in Christmas Collaboration"
- Jennifer Barnett. "Dudok's Town Hall in Hilversum: the reconstruction of the interior textiles"
- Judith Eisenberg and Harriett Irgang. "Shade of Faith: the conservation of a painted sukkah interior"
- Susan Anne Mathisen and Costanza Perrone Da Zara. "Collaborating Overseas: the textile conservation project at Villa La Pietra"