FAQ's for NATCC
1. How do I become a member?
NATCC is not a membership organization, it is a non-profit corporation whose mission is "to improve the quality of textile conservation through discussion of current practices and research by organizing a biennial conference and publishing the papers presented at the biennial conference."
2. How do I attend a conference?
Simply register for the conference. You can register online by going to the Upcoming Conference menu and clicking on "advance registration" or you can register in person at the conference.
3. Is there a discount for early registration to the conference?
Yes. Click on the "Registration" tab under the Upcoming Conference menu for details.
4. How can I submit a paper for the conference?
Submissions can be made during the Call for Papers, usually the summer of the previous year before the upcoming conference.
5. How do I donate to the organization?
Go to the About NATCC drop down menu and click on the "Donations" tab.
6. If I donate to the organization where will my money go?
7. Can I get preprints from past conferences?
Preprints from past conferences can be purchased from the website. Simply go to the Publications tab and a drop down menu will lead you to the order form on the "Pre-Prints" tab. Preprints can also be purchased at the conference.
The 1997 Conference Preprints can be purchased only from CCI via their bookstore website: https://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/bookstore/index-e.cfm.